GDPR Privacy & Cookie (extracted from St. Julian’s Dental and Medical Clinic)
St. Julian’s Dental and Medical Clinic is sensitive to the privacy issues on the Internet. We believe that it is important you know how we treat the information we receive about you on the Internet and how the information is collected.
In general, you may visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about you. Our servers collect domain names, operating systems in use (e.g., Apple, Windows) and browsers (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer). This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc.
E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable information such as first and last name, telephone number, and other similar information are known only when voluntarily provided by a visitor for registration or other participation of visitors in any available online interactive activities.
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide when ordering products online at: www.stjuliansclinic.com (“our site”). This includes, without limitation, the information provided when you subscribe to any of our services and/or posting material on our site. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We use the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards.
At St. Julian’s Dental and Medical Clinic we are committed to providing excellent customer service.
When placing an order with us:
- We will ask for your email address so that we can send you an email confirming your order and so that we may send you additional marketing information. One may opt out of receiving such information by clicking the unsubscribe link included in the footer of each marketing email sent.
- We will ask for your telephone number so that we can call you if there is a problem (i.e. if a courier has a problem delivering). If at any time you wish to unsubscribe to our mailing list please let us know by sending an email to www.stjuliansclinic.com
2. STORAGE OF CREDIT CARD DETAILS
For extra security we do not keep the details of your credit cards on our website. When you place and order the details are encrypted and then sent to a third party who will then de encrypt the details, check them with your bank and then send us the results of that check to process the order.
NB: WE WILL ONLY ASK FOR YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS IF YOU ARE PLACING AN ORDER. WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO CONFIRM ANY ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD DETAILS VIA EMAIL. IF YOU RECEIVE SUCH AN EMAIL, PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND AND NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY AT: www.stjuliansclinic.com
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information collected by St. Julian’s Dental and Medical Clinic is used internally by authorized St. Julian’s Dental and Medical Clinic employees for the following purposes: (1) to understand the use of our site and to make improvement by seeing which areas, features and products are most popular; (2) to fulfill prizes; (3) to respond to specific requests from visitors; (4) to protect the security or integrity of our Site when necessary; (5) to send you notices and solicitations regarding Site and our businesses ; (6) in general to promote and market products to you; and (7) lastly, we keep track of the domains from which people visit us. We analyze this data for trends and statistics, and then we discard it. If you do not want to receive these solicitations from us using your personally identifiable information, please notify us.
4. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, transferor otherwise disclose this personal identifiable information outside this company, except where disclosure is required by law.
5. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information St. Julian’s Dental and Medical Clinic holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
6. REVISION OF PRIVACY POLICIES
For further information regarding privacy issues please write to www.stjuliansclinic.com
8. CONTACTING US
For further information regarding privacy issues please write to: [email protected]